Damien Memorial School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our family where we educate and inspire young men and women through academics, athletics and the spirituality of a Catholic education. The long-standing tradition of Damien Memorial continues to guide our mission and vision of how we treat our faculty, staff, student, parents, and alumni.
Bachelor’s degree required. Teaching experience in content area and use of instructional technology; excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for developing student potential in an academic and religious-oriented learning community.
Interested candidates please send a resume to:
Br. Daniel Casey
Current Employment Opportunities
Accountant Position: posted 11/30/2017
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting
· Attention to detail and accuracy, planning and organizing, scheduling and monitoring, communication skills, initiative, team work, confidentiality
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
A private school located in Honolulu is seeking a full-time Accountant who will be partially responsible for the general accounting function, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers, and account and bank reconciliations. The Accountant will assist with monthly closings and account analysis and will support the Chief Financial Officer in carrying out the responsibilities of the Business Office.
· Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger
· Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
· Perform account/bank reconciliations and prepare analysis of accounts as requested
· Assist with payroll administration
· Assist with monthly and year-end closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
· Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
· Work with the accountant and accounting clerk by coordinating activities and responding to inquiries
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm and as deemed necessary.
· Medical, Dental, Drug, Vision
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Paid time off and holidays
· Tuition discount
For interested candidates, please send your resume to Tiffany Sawai, Chief Financial Officer, at email@example.com.
Position Details: Long Term Substitute Position Available beginning April 2018. Secondary Mathematics. posted 1/31/18
Damien Memorial School seeks a temporary High School and Middle School Math teacher, with a commitment to private education in a college preparatory environment. This full-time position includes teaching five classes: Algebra2/Trigonometry Honors (2), 7th grade Pre-Algebra (2), and Advanced Placement Statistics (1).
Send your resume to the principal, Brother Daniel Casey, DCasey@damien.edu
The successful candidate should have the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, colleagues, and poses a desire to be part of the Catholic school community. Candidates should have be able to work